It’ll be here very soon! Here’s the notes for it; it’s not the massive update people might have been waiting for, but hey, at least the devs are working on something, right?
- Tachibana: +21% Credit earnings
- Tachibana Lima: + 21% Credit earnings
- Mikasa: +21% Credit earnings
- Albany: +21% Credit earnings
- Diana: +21% Credit earnings
- Diana Lima: + 21% Credit earnings
- Fūjin: +8% Credit earnings and +11% Experience earnings
New Premium Ships
These ships are not yet available to the general public and have been added for preliminary testing purposes, but you may see them in battle during their sea trials!
- Tier II US destroyer Smith
- Tier III Japanese cruiser Katori
- Tier VI Pan Asian destroyer Anshan
- Tier VIII Pan Asian destroyer Lo Yang
- Increased the number of daily allowed compliments and complaints from 5 to 7
- Fixed issue with extended stern fires for cruiser Mikhail Kutuzov
- Fixed issue with “chance of fire on target” to incorrectly display while in Port with “Victor Lima” and “India X-Ray” Signal Flags equipped
- Fixed issue with the national flag for battleship New Mexico to vanish with hull A installed
- Fixed incorrect display of performance characteristics in the tooltip of the type 2 torpedo module for destroyer Mutsuki
- Fixed issue with voiceover for “Arpeggio” ships that mixed up notifications for allied and enemy teams
That’s it for now. I’ll note that nothing has been confirmed yet regarding the premium ships and how they will be released/put up for sale. I wouldn’t be surprised if USS Smith and Katori are event-related somehow. The PLAN/ROCN destroyers should arrive around the 30th, coinciding with the end of the Taipei Game Show, but not necessarily for all servers.