A new, small patch is coming in a few days; it’s not much, but it’s got a buff for Admiral Hipper, which I know will make a lot of people happy – New Orleans players not so much though, I imagine.
Changes and Improvements
Balance changes to German cruiser “Admiral Hipper”:
- Hull (A):
- Main Battery 2: A “dead zone” near the ship removed
- Main Battery 3: Firing arc adjusted to 290 degrees
- Hull (B):
- Main Battery 2: Firing arc adjusted to 290 degrees
- Main Battery 3: A “dead zone” near the ship removed
- Hull (C):
- Main Batteries 1, 2, 3, 4: Firing arcs adjusted to 290 degrees
Improvements of firing arcs for the old hulls (A) and (B), and a new hull (C) are designed to increase playability for the ship in all configurations.
- Fixed a bug that caused uneven allocation of ship spawn points at the beginning of the battle on the Trident map.
- When creating a division in the Ranked or Team Battle mode, the mode changes to Random Battle or Co-Op Battle if a player has game account of level 1-2.