On the NA Forums, Quemapueblos has made a thread about a cool upcoming event of sorts: he will soon be travelling to st. Petersburg, where Lesta Studio is based. There, he’ll ask questions that the community has sent in and then afterwards provide us with the answers.
I hope the answers will be good and satisfactory and not the rather bland ones I fear we could get. The questions compiled so far, however, are pretty decent; here’s what they are as of this post:
- Preventative Maintenance – Does it affect Main Batteries, Secondaries or Anti-Air?
- When do you plan to improve Anti-Aliasing?
- Do you plan to reduce Division Tier Spread? What is the purpose of allowing players to do this?
- When/Are we getting Unified Accounts?
- Unbalanced battles
- Same maps
- Queue Times – Team Battles
- What kinds of new cosmetics can we expect?
- Will it ever be possible to mount multiple memorial flags?
- What about more exterior customization options?
- How do you plan to balance Carriers in the future?
- US Carriers feel unpowered compared to IJN counterparts
- Dive Bombers feel ineffective
- Are high tier repair cost reductions here to stay?
- The music in the game is awesome, where can I get the soundtrack?
- Why is secondaries accuracy so terrible? Is there a plan to make them more accurate in the future?
- Will there be a easier way to access replays?
- ROYAL NAVY OR ELSE!!!
Go ahead and send in your answers if you’re got an account on the NA Forums, and maybe your question will be answered, if you’re lucky!