Some more from Carnotzet today! Also some things that Babykim managed to round up, which, I’ll admit, is probably my favourite part: we’ve got semi-news about upcoming tech trees, including German battleships. Wunderbar!
1. Why can’t Tachibana’s third gun rotate all the way around? This issue also concerns several other ships. Fixing this would help them a lot in certain situations.
A. Certain ships turrets cannot rotate all the way around because of technical limitations (by technical, I mean in real life, they couldn’t rotate all the way) but it very well may have been an oversight on our end. We will look into this issue regarding Tachibana and other ships. We will then decide what to do.
2. With AA defense being improved on a lot of ships, why Arkansas wasn’t changed?
A. We don’t plan to change Arkansas in the near future. Firstly, her AA setup (or rather lack thereof) reflects her historical setup (very early on), secondly, she has a lot more upgrade slots, which balances out this drawback.
3. Do you plan to add some form of punishment to players who misuse the report feature?
A. No, we currently don’t have any plans in that regard.
4. It happens sometimes that secondaries guns fire at allied ships and because of that, we can turn pink without having any control on how those guns fire. Do you plan to do anything regarding this issue?
A. We already received several reports on this issue. We will look into it and make a decision after that.
5. Why don’t you want to color shell types with different colors? Certain mods already do this. I consider seeing what type of shells are fired on me quite important.
A. It should be possible to implement that. We will develop such feature.
Continue reading “Russian Q&A – 27/05/16”