iku_19 on reddit has managed to find some specific changes in the game files for the public test that weren’t listed in the patch notes preview. Keep in mind that it’s highly likely these will change before release! None of this is 100% confirmed, so before you start worrying about any changes, go check out the Public Test server and have a go when you can.
Game Parameter changes
- Shell models
- Health increased for most artillery turrets
- AI enhancements (will now focus targets down)
- Engine repair time has been reduced to 60 seconds
- Rudder repair time has been reduced to 40 seconds
- New Death animations which change depending on if you died from: fire, shelling, torpedoes, detonation, or if you’ve sunk while beached
- Firing detection penalty of: Storojevoy, Derzky, Izyaslav has been reduced by 1km, 3km torpedo’s range increased by 1km
- Profintern’s manoeuvrability got changed (buffed?)
- Kirov has an additional superstructure hitbox
- 610mm Type 93. Model 3 exp cost has been reduced to 30,000, purchase cost has been reduced to 2,500,000
- 610mm Type 93. Model 2 exp cost has been reduced to 20,000, purchase cost has been reduced to 1,800,000
- 610mm Type 93. Model 1 exp cost has been reduced to 24,000, purchase cost has been reduced to 2,200,000
- 610mm Type 90. Model 1 exp cost has been reduced to 18,500, purchase cost has been reduced to 1,600,000
- one of Fubuki’s hulls (1943, probably C hull) exp cost has been reduced to 16,500, credit cost to 1,400,000
- one of Kagero’s hulls (1941, probably B hull) exp cost has been reduced to 21,000, credit cost to 1,600,000
- one of Kagero’s hulls (1945, probably C hull) exp cost has been reduced to 26,000, credit cost to 2,000,000
- Izumo’s stock shells are gone, now has the same shells for every hull.
- Ishizuchi’s shot delay has been reduced to 25 seconds (was 30)
- Hakuryuu, Taihou, Shokaku, get defensive fire
- Type 93 Model 2 (Shim’s upgraded) visibility has been increased to 1.9km, distance reduced to 12km
- Type 93 Model 1 (Shim’s stock) visibility has been increased to 2.5km, speed reduced to 62kt
- Hermelin’s range got increased to 8.57km
- Building data added????
- 1 AA building
- 4 Coastal Artillery buildings
- 1 “Sensor Tower” building
- 3 generic buildings
- Military Month Contributor flag added
- Pensacola’s armor model changed, seems like buffs mostly.
- Midway, Essex, Lexington got defensive fire
- US 8in55 Mark 14 Model 1 artillery’s armor model is changed, probably buffs
- Molotov and Texas changed to “special” ships (was “event” ships, meaning that in PT you might get them to test)
- Fubuki’s, Kagero’s and Shimakaze’s added torpedoes reload faster. – Fubuki’s torps reload in 100 seconds, Kagero reloads in 120 and Shimakaze’s reload in 150 seconds– however this is not the case for the new torps.
- Fubuki’s new Ibuki torps reload in 90 seconds (10 seconds faster)
- Kagero’s new Zao torps reload in 104 seconds (16 seconds faster)
- Shimakaze’s new Zao torps reload in 131 seconds (19 seconds faster)
- The AA consumable carriers get only increases the AA power by 75% for IJN carriers, and 25% for USN carriers, as opposed to the 200-300% increase cruisers get.
- Forts added (buildings, see above)
- Armor viewer
msgstr "To appoint the main"????
- The ship parameter viewer in game (the sidebar under the ship icon) can now display: Aura type (long, mid, short range)
- Custom crosshair selection
- More keybind/control settings relating to the freecam
- Freecam presets
- New gamemode; Bastion
- Ability to select how many rows the carousel has
- Ability to sell modernizations (maybe without selling the ship?)
- Spectator settings (Camera + switch player key)
- Audio settings (Wide dynamic range, gunfire volume)
msgstr "Always start a fight with the maximum receding"????
- New camouflages: Indianapolis, Ranger, New York, Flint, Cleveland, Black, and more but i’m too lazy to shift through 3 MB of text for specifics.
- Indianapolis, Flint, and Black preload
- Cimarron recycled to be used in tutorial missions
- Basketball Event Camos renamed:
- German Layup -> Nothing But Net
- American Alley-Oop -> Salty Slam Dunk
- Russian Nothing but Net -> Anchors Aweigh Alley-Oop
- Japanese Slam Dunk -> Leeward Layup
- German Battleship Artillery preload (again)
- Bismarck data is back
- Plane names added, probably for in-match purposes
- New Ribbon: “Suppressed” (Bastion)
- 2 point domination renamed to Standard battle (to avoid confusion)
- Ability to view both the external and internal armor
- Ability to view the torpedo defence
- Ability to see shell speed
- Ability to see torpedo visibility
- Ability to see ship visibility while: firing secondaries, on fire, engine boost (it’s still +0 in the game data don’t worry,) and firing main caliber
- Ability to show up to 3 rows in the carousel
- Ability to pin ships as “main ships,” will show first in the carousel
- Dynamic horizontal scale option for crosshairs
- WG CEO/Founder added to the game?
msgstr "Victor Kislyi"
I do wonder when the new “Bastion” game mode might be added. Stuff related to it has been in the game files for quite a while now, with pictures and such leaked months ago. We’ll just have to wait and see, I suppose, though the fact that this stuff is getting into the game now, even if it’s just text related to the new game mode, could mean it’s coming this year.
We can always hope for the best! And then wait for WG to smash those hopes into tiny little disappointed pieces.